Frank is a talented writer and has been a regular (weekly/monthly) contributor to the following publications:
– Woman’s Realm – 1990-2001
– The Sunday Mail – 1992 – 2011
– Easy Living Magazine – 2009 – 2011
– Teletext – 1994 – present day (see Freeview Channel 204)
– The Scottish Sun – 2011 – present day
– Mecca Bingo Magazine – 2012 – present day
– The Sun – January 2015 – present day
– In 1990, he made a little bit of journalistic history by becoming the first Scottish male astrologer to write for a weekly national magazine – Woman’s Realm – with whom he stayed for 10 years.
His popularity in Scotland led to him hosting a live daily live radio phone-in with Scot FM in 1994 (until 1997). In June 2000 he once again took to the airwaves, only this time at Clyde 2, Scotland’s biggest radio station, with 1 million listeners a day.
He also guested on Scottish Television’s Scotland Lunchtime Today programme for 12 months and went back to STV in 2012 to host the late night astrology show – a popular part of The Night Shift entertainment programme.
Since July 2013 Frank has been a regular member of the Friday Breakfast Team on Clyde 2. You can hear Frank on the show every Friday morning. To get in touch, call during the show on 0845 500 1152 and ask Frank a question live on air.
See Frank’s interview with The Sun Fashion Editor, Janis-Sue Smith here:
Newly-crowned Miss Scotland, Jamey Bowers, was helped to victory when Frank suggested she wear a gold dress for the final. She put aside her scepticism and decided to follow his advice – and has been amazed at her success. Well done, Frank!
Have a listen to Frank’s interview with the Paisley Arts Centre below.
Listen To Frank on Radio Clyde below.
To read more about Frank and his career, click on sections below